Friday 1 February 2013

There were was only about a week in between the time we got back from the mission trip and when it was time to go back to Canada for good. During that time I ministered on another healing retreat and got an opportunity to share about our mission trip and about my entire time at Pierrepont in front of all the staff and NETS trainees there. I feel a lot more confident with public speaking than I did before the teaching practices and opportunities that I got in Hungary. I am now back in BC and I am excited about the future. I have no idea where God is going to take me or how he is going to use what he taught me while I was away but I trust that it wasn't all for nothing. I feel a lot different and a lot more confident in what I believe. Thank you for reading my blog and for praying for me while I was away. I know I am so blessed with many friends and family members who have supported me all the way through this adventure. I will continue to share what God is doing in my life over the next little while because I am still getting settled in to life back home. I just got offered a position at Stream in Chilliwack as a support professional. I know it sounds really official but it's actually just answering phones and answering questions. I am also back into being a youth leader at Eden, my church and getting to know all the new girls who have come into my group. They are very fun and they think I'm the best at hide and seek. On sunday I will be sharing about some of my experiences in England and I will see if I can post a recording on here. If not, I will basically be saying what I've already written... Just in an interview instead. So that's what's next for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment