Sunday 21 October 2012

I did my first ten minute teaching on thursday. It actually only ended up being about 8 minutes but I really enjoyed it. I talked about the parable of a dog that ate a rabbit and then threw it up all over my youth pastors living room floor. I had to give a health and safety warning before i started for those who have weak stomachs but it just made everyone laugh which I loved. On wednesday we have another ten minute teaching but this time it's supposed to be on a healing retreat topic which is alot less exciting. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.
I've also discovered the joys of Settlers of Catan and Monopoly Deal with my new friends. It feels like a whole different Pierrepont with the new stage starting. I guess that's another reason why they call it Never Ever The Same.

No comments:

Post a Comment