Saturday 27 October 2012

I did a teaching today on the foundations of our christian faith. I spoke for 20 minutes and I had a lot of fun doing it. I have discovered that I have a very unique teaching style that makes people laugh. My reviews have mostly all been "You are quite random" and "You would be really good at teaching a group of young people" so I suppose that is good because I work with youth at home anyways. I never would have thought I could speak for so long and actually feel comfortable being in front of a group of people. Normally my body and my voice would be shaking but today I had a weird amount of confidence. It is so exciting because I really want to teach. Not just in a youth or church setting but I think it would be really cool to actually look at that as my career. God has got some good stuff in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment