Tuesday 20 November 2012

On Thursday our stage 3 group are leaving for Hungary. We are going to be driving down to Romania first and staying there for about four days and then driving back to Hungary for the rest of the two weeks. There are about two healing retreats on this trip and a few conferences. I am going to be teaching on forgiveness at a youth conference in Hungary and I am so excited!!! The challenging part about that though, will be that I will have a translator and will have to remember to speak slowly and clearly for them. It is going to be colder there than it has been here in England, which I'm not looking forward and I'm wondering how I am going to fit a whole bunch of sweaters into a small suitcase. We are traveling with an airline called Wizz.... which sounds kinda sketch to me but we will just pray to have a safe flight. 
So there will be alot of traveling and ministering and spontaneous last minute things too, but the leaders gave us an information book on the trip and it says in large bold letters "BLESSED ARE THE FLEXIBLE" so I just really hope this group will be able to lift each other up and encourage each other rather than drive each other crazy. Please pray for unity in our team, warm places, and an understanding from the people because most of them don't speak English.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked your blog in awhile! But I'm glad I did :) It sounds like you are growing & changing & being stretched!! So awesome! I'm proud of you!!
    Is there an address where I can send you some "snail mail?"

    ReplyDelete