Saturday 9 June 2012

Thanks for all your prayers! I am out of the hospital, feeling much better, and just had the most glorious bike ride through the country roads. God has been so good to me! This weekend we are receiving a conference on the fathers love for us and I feel like my spirit is more open to receiving what he has for me than during the healing retreat or other events. He is opening my eyes to lies that I have been believing about myself for years and to how special I really am to him. I find that in worship I can offer more to him than I could before and I feel his presence amoung us. Today he spoke to me through somebody I just met. I had just started a conversation with this person and hadn't even told them anything about myself when they just said out of the blue "I'm overwhelmed with what God has done in your life, you are not the same person you were two months ago and I know that God will use you to touch many lives." I was shocked! I didn't even know this guy, and we were actually talking about something totally different, but I felt my spirit jump. Things are getting really exciting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment