Wednesday 30 May 2012

I got about two hours of sleep my first night at the hospital. They have done some really uncomfortable tests, jabbed me with a bunch of needles and gave me a lot of drugs. All my doctors and nurses are really nice though so I'm quite happy about that and my roommates here are all old ladies and they are all very nice. I've also enjoyed what I've been able to eat here. They have really good fruit ice cream. I have no idea how long I will have to stay here for. They said it's too early to tell. In spite of everything, I am filled with joy because I know that nothing can get to me that doesn't first go through my father in heaven. When I listen to worship music on my computer I get really giddy and happy. It has never been so powerful and true to me before. Praise God for answering my prayers! Do not worry about me. He has got it all under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment