Wednesday 15 August 2012

Here are some of the fun things I've been doing since stage 2 started



 Durring creativity week we did messy painting. I smeared most of this with my hands. Fun!






This interesting device was on a kids playground. It was very fast and made me sick but now I know...
 This has become a regular routine in the evenings. Quite often we will jam after dinner untill late at night just worshiping God and enjoying eachothers company and skills. I've been getting better at guitar and even had one lesson on the piano.
 Riding Harry the horse. My roommate was laughing because of the nervous sounds I was making.


Pyramid-ing...
Everyone seemed really small from up there



 Birthday dinner at an indian restaurant for our indian friend. Most things were very spicy and we had alot of rice and naan bread. He ate with his fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment