Saturday 25 August 2012

I went to London last weekend with my friend Tina and stayed with her lovely family there. I learnt how to eat African food with my hands and what threading is. On monday I bought a travel card and toured around London by myself and I only got lost once! I saw St. Pauls cathedral, the Parliament buildings, and Big Ben. I also did a little bit of christmas shopping. This weekend I'm going away again to stay with another friend but she doesn't live too far away this time. It's really good to get away from Pierrepont every once in a while. Not that I don't like being here but it's good to be reminded that there's a real world out there sometimes. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do on the next break. I will need to be careful on how much I spend because I was looking at my finances the other day and realised I'm about £1000 short for stage 3! I will be praying a lot and ask that you pray for me as well. I totally believe that the Lord will provide for me because I feel like I am meant to do stage 3 but I will ask for prayer anyways. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment