Thursday 2 August 2012

I've lost the cable for my camera so I don't have any pictures from France for now but they will be up eventually. We've been back on stage 2 for a few weeks already and so far it's been quite good. We had a creativity unit where we just made stuff. I painted a big butterfly with my fingers and made a cool collage of a tree and decorated a lot of cupcakes then ate them. We also did another ministry workshop (which I stubbornly refused to minister in or receive ministry). I'm struggling with prayer ministry at the moment. I've also made a lot of new friends who are new on stage 2 and they are all very lovely. I'm enjoying the different kinds of people still and starting to pick up on the similarities of personalities related to the different nations. I have the same room and roommates from last term which I'm happy about. Also the swimming pool is open now so I've really been enjoying that. I will update again soon when I have pictures! Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment