Thursday 10 May 2012

I had my healing retreat over the last couple of days. I found it quite frustrating to be honest. My prayer ministers were very nice ladies but I didn't feel like they ministered into the most important parts of my life. We spent a great deal of time talking about yoga, which was annoying, and I bombarded them with questions about things I had ticked on my occult checklist like trick or treating, Harry Potter, and having de ja vu experiences. I think I was testing their Patience at times. I would not want to have ministered to me if I were them. They didn't answer all my questions properly but they did really well and I was deeply touched a couple of times. I think what I leaned from that experience is not to come to God expecting certain things to happen if he has other things in mind. Not everything happens at once and as my good friend Jos would always say "It's a journey". Alas, I had no manifestation but I did feel a bit lighter at the end of everything. Also, it was good to hear the testimonies of my friends from the retreat.

I am still quite sick and I'm not so sure now whether it is something I'm eating or not because it is getting worse and happens even when I haven't eaten for a long time. Please continue to pray for me.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have questions regarding trick or treating and Harry Potter as to whether or not you should do it? And could you explain a bit more of your de ja ve experiences? Do you think something is wrong with having them? And what do you mean by "manifestation"? What were you expecting to manifest from?

    I like reading your blog posts :) I'm looking forward to reading more about your growth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody really explained why having having de ja vu is wrong. I think they said it has something to do with reincarnation.
    I wasn't expecting to manifest from anything but they were casting demons (if there were any) out of me and some people have reactions when that happens.

    ReplyDelete