Wednesday 2 May 2012

My first trip to London was mostly all awesome. It was pouring rain for the first few hours and I was totally focused on finding the perfect birthday gift for Maggie. It cleared up later on and although I couldn't find a sea creature stuffed animal with a Buckingham Palace guard suit I did get her something that I was satisfied with. After attending the loudest, most amusing church I've ever been to, we walked around London until it got dark and we crossed London Bridge just as the sun was setting. It was absolutely gorgeous.


I love being here more everyday. This week we have been learning about soul ties, our generational line and what gets passed down to us, and inner healing and emotional wholeness. The good thing about these this is that everything they are teaching us is backed up by bible scripture and we get loads of notes with lists of verse references. They even give us time to work things out with God by ourselves. Everybody is so supportive of each other too. Apparently our group of stage 1 trainees are very polite and calm compared to normal. That's alright, I love them all. My roommates are also awesome and we are very good friends.


I do have some bad news to report, however. Something I'm eating has been making me sick for a couple weeks or almost since I got here and I don't know what it is. I'm trying to not eat any dairy to see if that helps at all and I'll keep experimenting. For now, that is my prayer request. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment